Turn back time on your face with fillers
Hyaluronic acid fillers are formulated to give you an instantly rejuvenated appearance. The treatment helps to diminish facial lines and restore volume and fullness in the face. Not only individual wrinkles, folds, and creases are treated, we also commonly use fillers to restore volume. When our faces age, the tissue shifts downward while volume is lost in the cheeks and upper face. This creates a drawn, aged appearance. The shape of the face changes as it flattens from the cheekbones to the apples of the cheeks. Hyaluronic acid fillers are used to restore the volume. This provides an immediate lifting effect that is completely natural-looking.
Highest quality fillers for your natural results
Dameto Clinics International offers the highest quality fillers based on hyaluronic acid. This type of filler takes away the signs of aging in a natural and safe way. Hyaluronic acid is a natural component of the body and essential for maintaining moisture, firmness and elasticity of the skin. We only use products, which demonstrate predictable, long term results and which have an outstanding safety record.
– The treatments’ results are immediately visible and long lasting but not permanent. The formulations are restorable and show an effect of several months depending on the treatment area, the injection technique and your skin type.
– Dr. Gabriel Siquier is considered an international expert in the use of Hyaluronic acid fillers to achieve natural and good looking results.
– We believe, as do all of our patients, that a natural restoration is better than adding volume that wasn’t there in the first place.
– Frown lines
– Crow’s feet
– Dark circles and eye bags
– Tear trough hollows
– Loss of volume in the cheeks
– Loss of volume in the lips
– Smoker’s lines around the lips
– Loss of volume in the chin
– Nose to mouth lines
– Marionette lines
– Nose, reshaping
Thanks to the high safety and tolerability of hyaluronic acid gels in the skin, you will be able to return to your daily activities immediately after the treatment. However you may experience some temporary discomfort afterwards. This can be a little swelling or bruising on the injected area. The symptoms are mostly mild and will disappear within 24-48 hours. To help calm and prevent swelling you can apply a cold pack for a brief period on the treated area.